Safeguarding Adults Review (SAR)
The report and seven minute briefing for the recently completed safeguarding adult review ‘SAR Eric’ has been published today (12th January 2021) and is available to view on the SSAB website.
Useful Links to Training, Information and Resources
The SSCP has developed a Virtual Training Programme offering webinars, spotlight briefings, practitioner forums and videocasts. Our training programme is complemented by e-learning courses, 7 minute briefings Learning from Practice Reviews, Learning Events and by subscribing our new SSCP YouTube channel. We will continue to review the possibility of offering face to face training in line with Government advice and local needs.
- Visit also Salford Thrive for further Training, Resources and Events . The Emotional Health Service Directory will help you access useful resources and services available to support children and young people's emotional health and well-being and to provide guidance when making a referral into services.
- To support us to become more aware of trauma and how we can support resilience across the City, take a look at The Salford Way which includes self care resources for taking care of ourselves and our colleagues.
Safeguarding Resources, Training and Information
- Suicide Awareness Training - PAPYRUS 20th January 10-11:30am - Information and booking
- Parental Mental Health Training - GMMH are delivering further sessions - Information and booking
- Domestic Abuse Awareness - Training, Information, 7 minute briefings and facts sheet
- Latest Greater Manchester policies Tri-X briefings and Tri-X Resource Hub – includes Good Practice Supporting the Voice of the Child
- Local supporting pathways and policies including Professional Challenge and Escalation Policy
- Lessons Learnt from Practice Reviews including Chronology guidance and Ecogram guidance
- SSCP 7 Minute Briefings: Jo Rapid Review, Learning from Lockdown, Child Criminal Exploitation, Child Trafficking, Child Sexual Exploitation, County Lines Drugs & Gangs
- SSAB 7 minute Briefings: Mary, Andy and information on Mental Capacity Act, Lasting Power of Attorney & Cuckooing
- Practitioner Forum - Thriving Families and Neglect 28th January 2021 10am-12 noon
Other Updates and Information