Parents and carers
Every child has a right to be safe. There are times you may worry about your own child or someone else's child.
- Are you or do you know a stressed parent?
- Do you know a child who is injured?
- Do you know a child who lives with domestic abuse?
- Do you know a child who lives with drugs and alcohol?
- Do you know a child who may be at risk of sexual abuse?
- Do you want help and advice to keep your children safe?
- Do you want to access a national organisation?
- Are you subject to a child protection enquiry?
If you are worried or concerned about anyone under 18 please get in touch. It could be that one phone call from you could help safeguard the wellbeing of a child who may be at risk. Our trained staff are ready to listen to your concerns and offer advice and help.
Please contact The Bridge Partnership on 0161 603 4500 or email email@example.com.
You can print these posters and display. To print click on the images below.
If a child is in immediate danger of being harmed or is home alone call the police on 999.
Details of all the latest news from the Salford Safeguarding Children Partnership.