Adult victims services
If you are working on a case and have completed a DASH which meets the criteria to be heard at MARAC, you should send the completed referral form to CSMARAC@salford.gov.uk This will then be picked up and uploaded onto Sharepoint where it will be listed at the next available MARAC – you will be informed of when this will be. Please note the referral must be on the attached form – this is a set format that is a requirement for all agencies referring into MARAC.
Referral Form (Safe in Salford)
Safe in Salford Adult referral form (suitable for male and female victims irrelevant of relationship status) is available on the Safe in Salford webpage
- Indigo Project (service for female victims who are no longer in a relationship)
- Indigo Project referral form
- Safe in Salford
- Salford Survivors Project
- Service provision and referral forms for LGBTQ DA
- Survivors Manchester (sexual violence)
- The iMatter Programme - Victim Support on line programme for victims who are standard and medium risk regardless of relationship status.
Details of all the latest news from the Salford Safeguarding Children Partnership.